2019 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
It’s no surprise the 2019 Jeep Cherokee ranks in the top 15 of U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs. Want to know why Saskatoon area drivers find it checks so many boxes in their list of unique needs? It’s because of the number of Jeep Cherokee configurations available, with the option of both Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD. Learn more about the specifics behind Jeep Cherokee trim levels here, in this handy guide from Mainline Chrysler, located in Rosetown.
Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Eight different trim levels are available for Jeep Cherokee, each with two available configurations (minus Trailhawk®, which has just one available). That means there are a total of 13 different Jeep Cherokee models to choose from. Prices and mechanics vary across this lineup, with fuel efficiency ratings ranging from 11 L/100 km to 9 L/100 km. Here are the basic stats:
- Latitude – $34,274 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $36,479 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $37,803 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – $39,248 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $41,878 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $41,538 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® Elite – $49,788 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $46,592 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Overland – $49,262 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
Performance options between Jeep Cherokee trim levels are definitely comparable, but more pricier configurations deliver more standard power. This is a valuable amenity for many Regina area drivers.
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
Depending on the trim level you choose, technology, safety features, and interior comforts delivered will change. Spending more definitely delivers a number of additional perks. Take a look at some of the highlights here:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 18-cm touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude – 18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 21-cm touchscreen interface
- High Altitude -19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting
Plan to take your Jeep Cherokee off-roading or through inclement weather? Consider the Trailhawk® trim level. Many of the Latitude Plus interior features are included in this model, along with performance features like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, off-road suspension, accent color roof rails, all-weather floor mats, and available rock rails. These features definitely make dirt paths easier to navigate near Swift Current.
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee at Mainline Chrysler
Mainline Chrysler has the best Jeep Cherokee selection in the North Battleford region. While it might feel overwhelming to find a new compact SUV, our knowledgeable salespeople, friendly finance experts, and experienced service techs work as a team to help drivers locate the vehicle that meets all their unique needs. Contact us, visit our showroom, and let’s get you behind the wheel of a 2019 Jeep Cherokee that you’ll love.