Brake Service and Repair
SAFE DRIVING BEGINS WITH GREAT BRAKES
Get your brakes serviced regularly to stay safe when using Grand Cherokee towing capacity to its fullest, and prevent expensive brake repairs down the road. If you wait for signs that your brakes are wearing, it could be too late for proper brake service.
Symptoms to look out for:
- Fading: when your brakes lose responsiveness
- Pulling: if your vehicle pulls to the side when you brake
- Grinding & Squealing: a loud metallic sound when you brake
- Vibration: your vehicle vibrates when you brake
- Soft Brake Pedal: you can press the brake pedal all the way to the floor
Bring your vehicle to Mainline Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for a proper diagnosis of your; brakes, brake service, or a preventative check. Our brake services include; brake inspections for wear and damage, brake repairs, brake line repair, brake placement, and hydraulic system inspections (for leaks and brake system fluid changes).
Trust the factory-trained Mopar certified technicians at Mainline Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Rosetown, near Saskatoon and Regina, Saskatchewan.
Would you like to view our latest Mopar service specials, book your next scheduled service, repair or ask one of our service experts a question?